Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, January 23, 2012

Be Mine Bonanza

Oh, my! Things have been ca-ra-zy around here! So much to do, with almost no time to do it.  Have you ever had one of those days where it feels like every time you turn around, you have another thing piled on your plate? That's been the last few months for me.

A big thanks to all of you who emailed to let me know my feedburner sign up wasn't working.  I think it's fixed, now, and I signed up those of you who sent me emails asking me to do so.  You should have received an email authorizing your subscription (or should receive one soon).

Between my plate being piled up through the roof, and trying to fix this whole feedburner thing, I have dropped the ball, and almost forgot to let you all know about a great event going on this week.  It's Kindra's 2nd Annual Be Mine Bonanza!


It started yesterday with Kindra's tutorial for some great Sweetheart Ornaments.  I'm thinking it's time to dig out my mirror spray paint and some spare frames, and dig through my craft supplies to see if I have any little mirrors in my stash!

Today, Christina shared how she made an adorable Throw Pillow.  Considering my ongoing addiction to cute pillows, I probably should have bypassed this post.  As it is, I'll be going through my fabrics today, and since I won't be able to decide on just one, there's a good chance that my mom, sis-in-law, and nieces will also be finding a version of this pillow in their homes/rooms!

Tomorrow is my turn (so be sure to check it out!), and the rest of the week looks a little like this:
Wednesday - Tiffany
Thursday - Sarah
Friday - Michelle
Saturday - Gwen

I have never really decorated for Valentine's Day because I'm not too big on the hearts-y, pastel-y stuff, but the tutorials that were posted during last year's Be Mine Bonanza have not only inspired me, but they've made me look forward to decorating for Valentine's Day!  I can't wait to see what the rest of this week brings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails