Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 20 - All I Can Do Is Write About It

I know it's Thursday, but I'm going to file this post under Tuesday Tunes, anyway. There's a reason I'm posting 2 tunes this week, but I'll explain that in a bit.

Lynyrd Skynyrd is probably most well know for singing "Sweet Home Alabama", "Tuesday's Gone", and "Free Bird". Like many others, I love those songs. But, my favorite song is "All I Can Do Is Write About It". It reminds me how lucky I am and how I should appreciate and take care of the things I have.



On this day 34 years ago, Lynyrd Skynyrd lost their pilot Walter Wiley McCreary, co-pilot William John Gray, road manager Dean Kilpatrick, back-up singer Cassie Gaines, Cassie's brother and the band's guitarist Steve Gaines, and lead singer and songwriter Ronnie Van Zant. They were on their way to Baton Rouge when their plain ran out of fuel and crashed in a swamp by Gillsburg, Mississippi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails