Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12 - Finding Harmony with Melaleuca

My brother introduced me to a company a couple of months ago, and I am in love. The company is called Melaleuca. They've been around for a while, but aren't well known because they don't advertise. Their only means of advertising is word of mouth.

You've probably heard of all the benefits of Tea Tree Oil.  If not, here's just a few of its hundreds of uses:
Helps heal cuts
Great for acne
Gets rid of fungus (like toe fungus and athletes foot/ringworm)
Kills Germs
Deoderizes
Disinfects
Moisturizes skin
It's great for sunburns, poison ivy/oak/sumac, and blisters
Drop it on a leech or tick, and they will remove themselves
Add a couple of drops to shampoo to get rid of lice
It works wonders for your hair

Seriously, you can use Tea Tree oil for EVERYTHING.  My 2 favorite things about it is that it works better than anything else I've used, and it's all natural!

Back to Melaleuca.  Melaleuca is the fancy schmancy scientific name for tea tree oil, which is an ingredient in all their products.


I love their all natural products.  I haven't had a chance to try them all, yet, but I plan to!  I haven't been even the least bit disappointed in any of the products I've tried. The cleaning supplies are AWESOME.  The Renew lotion is even better than Eucerin or Aquaphor.  And, their vitamins are packaged in a way to help your body absorb them.  I didn't realize that with most vitamins, your body only absorbs about 20% because of how the pills are made.  They have a beauty line called Sei Bella that includes hair care and make-up.  I haven't tried anything from that line (but have heard wonderful things about it), but I have tried their $5 shampoo.  I don't even remember the last time my hair looked this healthy!  The antifungal cream works wonders, and my sis-in-law says the acne line is better than any of the other thousand products they've tried.  The stain remover finally got out a stain that I haven't been able to get out of a shirt for months.

Depending on what you already use, Melaleuca might be a little more expensive (if you use the cheap stuff), but cheaper if you use more name brand stuff (like Tide, for example).

Anyone can order from their site, but preferred members get cheaper prices.  Preferred members can also make a little money.  There are many benefits to being a preferred member, but I don't want this to sound any more like a sales post.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!  And, if you sign up to be a preferred member, please let them know Heather Nabower sent ya (or contact me, and I'll get you signed up)!

I have found that Melaleuca products are just much better for the environment than even the "green" products I find in the store, and have been a big step forward in my family's journey to live our lives in a way that's healthier for us and our environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails