Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, June 13, 2011

This and That

We went to Lincoln Saturday where I spent the afternoon holding, cuddling, and loving Baby E. She's so tiny! Probably not any smaller than other almost 8 pound babies that are 21" long, but she just seems super small.  She has a g-button for her feedings, and she's on a monitor that screeches if she stops breathing.  While we were there, a copy of Baby E's medical records arrived in the mail.  My SILs and I were looking up all the medical terminology.  Between what I remembered from my college days and the confusion we found on the internet, we think we have a pretty good idea of all that she has going on.

I downloaded 2 books to my Kindle for the trip there and back, but I ended up driving, so I didn't get to start either one.  I did get to start on Home to Woefield yesterday.  I'm not too far into it, yet, but it has already made me laugh!  I'm looking forward to reading The Dry Grass of August, but that'll have to wait till I read the copy of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks that I checked out from the library.

I have a new project on my list this week.  I had made a cape for my brother's little guy, but the snap didn't go on well.  It finally came off, so I'll just have to put a new one on.  I'm kind of glad it came off, though.  I had forgotten to take a picture of it before I sent it home with him!

The boys are on week 2 of swim lessons.  Lessons were canceled Thursday and Friday because it was chiiiiilllly, so today was there first day since last Wednesday!  It was still pretty chilly today (only 63 out!).  For the 25 minutes it took us to get home, I listened while Bug and Awesome discussed their possible shrinkage.  Awesome rarely remembers to filter his thoughts before speaking, so I was just glad we were in the car and not in public!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails