Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Post A Day In May

In less than two weeks, I'll be turning into a turd in a tree, as my boys have been teasing. I've decided that there's no better time than now to try writing a post a day. I'll do it for one month, my birthday month. Whether it be a tutorial, a recap of my day, web finds, or just a pretty picture, I'll log in every day to say HI to all of you!

********************************************

Friday morning, I got up when my husband's alarm went off at 5:30. I curled up on the couch, and watched the coverage of the Royal Wedding, and watched various channels until 8:30. What can I say? I'm a sucker for weddings! Especially weddings that are as beautiful as this one was.  I loved everything - the dress, the flowers, the hats!




I hope these two have a long, happy, and healthy marriage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails