Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blast from the Past

Even though today is the 13th, I'm going to date this as the 12th. Before the Blogger maintenance yesterday, I had written and published a post talking about a video I came across on YouTube. It's a video for a song that was popular when I was in high school. I wrote about how this song makes me laugh, and about the memories is brings to mind. I also mentioned that 16 years later, I can still do the dance that goes with the song. I can do the dance in pants and I can do it while wearing a wedding dress. This song makes me laugh.

I wanted to embed it, but that has been disabled for the video, but you can still find it here - I hope. YouTube has been giving me problems today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails