Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Friday, March 19, 2010

Book Trailer

I love that people are now creating video trailers for books!

A couple of weeks ago, I told you about this AWESOME book. The publisher recently sent me an email with the trailer for the book (WARNING: Not for young eyes):



If you're like I was, and don't think these kind of books are your cup of tea, you can download the first two chapters free, and see if (also like me) you change your mind! Go here for the links. If you don't have an Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, or Sony Reader, you can download the Kindle for PC free! The book becomes available on Tuesday if you want to read the whole book.

Then, there's this trailer for another great book; Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters:



I am currently reading "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" by Seth Grahame-Smith (he also wrote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - another book mash-up worth reading). I'm only about 1/2 way through it, and I can tell you that this is an amusing piece of work!



1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like a take on Jane Austen that I can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails