Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, February 1, 2010

Remembering

Madisyn Jade Walker
February 1, 2007 - August 12, 2009
(Photo taken & edited by Maddie's mom)

Smile When You Think of Me....
I am not gone I have only slipped into the next journey.
I am I and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other, we still are.
Speak to me in the easy way you always did.
Put no difference in your tone.
Laugh as we always laughed when we were together.
Play, smile and go on with your lives.
Let my name be the household name that it always was.
Let it be spoken without affect, without the trace of a shadow on it.
Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
So smile when you think of me, for I am somewhere very near, just around the corner and all is well here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails