Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Sunday, November 22, 2009

How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?


So, the sis-in-laws and I took my niece to see the movie Friday night. We weren't too interested in seeing the flick, but figured Jadyn would probably need her mom and 3 aunts to protect her from the crazies. Um, yeah. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! We went to the 7:10 showing, and arrived around 6pm. We had to wait a little to get in, since the previous showing wasn't quite over, yet. By 6:30, the theatre was packed, and the employees were trying to find seats for people! New Moon was sooooo much better than Twilight. KStew's acting hasn't improved, but it's not as noticable in this one. I'm already looking forward to Eclipse!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails