Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Prayers Desperately Needed - UPDATE

I can't even begin to explain how heavy my heart is right now, and I hate to make this my first post "back", but I am asking, begging for prayers.

Right now there is a little girl, not even 3 years old, laying in a hospital bed in Kansas City. Maddie is a beautiful little girl with a smile that just melts your heart. She's one of those children that you can't help but fall in love with the moment you see her.

She fell yesterday, and somehow tore her trachea. Nobody knew she wasn't getting enough oxygen until she started turning blue. She had surgery yesterday to repair it, and that went well. However, the decided to put her in a coma to keep the swelling down in her brain. They've started to try easing her out of the coma, but so far, they haven't detected any brain activity.

I'm asking you all to pray with me for a miracle for little Madison. Please also pray for her mom Jetta, dad Cliff, and big sister Kylie.

***UPDATE***
The doctors performed stimulus tests Monday, Tuesday, and this morning. There was little response Monday, but none yesterday or today. They unhooked the life support...Maddie didn't make it. Please keep her family in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. What a terrible accident. I will keep Maddie in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! First I want to say how sorry I am for this sweet girl, Maddie. How scary for the family! I will pray for her and pray the Lord will be merciful and kind in this situation.

    I also wanted you to know that you won my Apron on the "Apronista Giveaway"... Congratulations!! Please let me know your email address so, I can get your addie..
    It is caleenrae.blogspot.com..
    Ok.. Again, my sympathy and my best to you and Maddie and her Family!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I am so sorry to hear about this little angel. Be assured, the whole family will be in my prayers. What a terrible loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails