Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Weekend


We had a fun weekend with my brother's kids, but I'm almost glad the weekend is over! Shawn and Amber dropped off the girls and Brody Friday around noon-ish. I think Brody had more fun than the other 4 put together. He turned 1 in October, but is already longing for other boys to play with. Ali is the middle child - she turned 3 at the end of January - and I had forgotton how entertaining it was to hear kids talk at that age. She also has this really cute accent, but we're not sure where it came from!

Saturday morning, the boys and I headed into mom's house around 8:00, and we went to Stuhr Museum for the day. We were able to take a few pictures of the kids, and we all had a great time!








On our to the museum, we noticed a LOT of trucks with satelite dishes and funny shaped things on them at the Interstate Holiday Inn. They were still there when we were headed home, so I pulled in to take a look. Landon and Brody were riding with mom, and they had both fallen asleep, so they missed it. I felt bad once I showed Landon the picture below, though. He's a big Transformers fan, and the TIV looks a lot like one!


We'll just have to keep our eyes open to see if they come back around here again. I almost hope not because they go where the tornados are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails