Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh, for the love of Hugh!

Jeremy, the boys, our 15- and 16-year-old nephews and I went to a movie last night.

Yeah, right! Taylor is in love with Jennifer Garner, so I might be able to get him to go, but the rest? No way. We saw this:

I usually wait for these kinds of movies to come out on DVD, then watch them when Jeremy rents them. But, I wanted to get out of the house, and I figured that if everybody else was going, I may as well tag along! I enjoyed the movie better than I thought I would. Jeremy seems to think that I only liked it because I got to see Hugh Jackman's tushie. I won't deny that was a perk, but I also liked the rest of the movie!

Yesterday morning, Landon and I planted a few flowers. Just a couple of Columbines, Violas, and Portulacas. I need to pick up some more potting soil and annuals. I picked up a Sunflower Playhouse Kit from Menards that we're hoping to get "planted" by this weekend. I had picked up some sunflower seeds last year to make one, but we had bad luck. When I tried putting it inside our fence, the dogs destroyed the flowers before they even came up. When I put it outside the fence, it got run over with the lawn mower. This year, we're going to get some cheap garden fencing to put around it, and maybe it'll acutally work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails