Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Counting Down

We've started counting down the days till school is out for the summer. There are 16 days left of school. During those 16 days, there will be:
1 Cub Scout Den Meeting
1 Cub Scout Pack Meeting
1 Field Trip
1 Track & Field Day
1 Doctor's appointment
2 Dentist's appointments
6-8 Baseball Practices
2 Baseball Games
1 Graduation

And that doesn't include my niece's softball games or my nephews' baseball games! This past school year has flown by, and I think the summer will do the same. Landon starts school in the fall, so I'll have to remind myself to take a few moments every once in a while to just pause and take in all that's going on.

**************************************

On Saturday, my dad wanted to take the boys to the Kids Workshop at Home Depot. While he did that, my mom and I did a little bit of shopping at a couple of our favorite stores. We found some great sales at Hobby Lobby including some fabric that I'm going to use for a laptop sleeve and bag (if they ever get my laptop built and sent!). We also spent some time in Gordman's. We found a lot of things we wanted, but I left with only some new jeans and a gnome. I miss the Gordman's in Hastings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails