Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, December 29, 2008

House of Testosterone

I don't have much time this morning, as we are getting ready to head to mom and dad's to watch my niece and nephew (their big sister has an appointment in Omaha, so my brother and SIL stayed at my parent's instead of driving 2 hours home last night, then 5 hours to O and 5 hours back home tonight - mom and dad live 3 hours from Omaha, so about 4 hours of driving are saved).

Anyway...my mom bought me a book that I started reading last night, and it's PERFECT for those of us who are outnumbered by men/boys (they really are the same thing aren't they?).

You can find the book here and here, and the author, Sharon O'Donnell, also has a website/blog called Mom of Boys. I haven't had a chance to really look at that, yet, but am always looking for ways to save my sanity!

With any luck, I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of our Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. My cousin has SIX BOYS! The youngest is almost eight years old. She needs to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIX?! How on earth has she managed to stay sane? Every time Jeremy and I talk about maybe having another one, I get excited at the possiblity of a girl, but I'm also terrified that it will be another boy. I can't imagine having 6!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails