Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Choices


I voted today, and I have to admit that it was a tough decision. Had it been a choice between McCain and Clinton or Obama and any of the other Republican candidates, it would have been easy.

I like both McCain and Obama. I wrote up a list of pros and cons and a list of what I agree with and disagree with for each candidate, but they were equal. I decided that politicians will say pretty much anything to get elected, but once they're in office, what they say and what they do can be two very different things.

I love listening to Obama talk. I could listen to that man all day long, and I think he's an amazing man with some wonderful ideas.

But, I voted for McCain. It's my opinion that he has proven himself in ways that Obama just couldn't.

Our country desperately needs a change, and I think both candidates are fully aware of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails