Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little Miss Busy Bee is SICK!

I have been uber busy these last couple of weeks, but I have yet to take any pictures of what I've been working on. Labor Day weekend, Jeremy and his dad got started on fixing the bathroom floor so the boys and I went and stayed at my parents' house. Before we left, I was able to finish up :
2 pillows
the top of our new picnic blanket
4 burb cloths
4 bibs
1 receiving blanket
1 jingle bell flannel block (this, as well as all the other baby stuff is for my expecting sis-in-law)
Put together the outside of a reusable grocery bag for a swap

At my mom and dad's house, I:
Started attaching the 3 layers of our picnic blanket
Cut out 2 clothespin aprons
Cut out our felt advent envelopes
Cut the lining for my swap bag
Made about a million yo-yos

We came home last Wednesday night, but I haven't gotten much accomplished since I've been here. Thursday, my mother-in-law and I went shopping for bathroom and other things to finish the bathroom. Friday was my day for grocery shopping, and I tried cleaning up some of the bathroom mess before Taylor and Logan (Logan is a little boy I started watching before and after school) got home. I spent most of the weekend and Monday painting the bathroom and working on a few other painting projects around the house. Then, Monday night something hit me hard. My sinuses were so full that my whole face hurt. It kind of came and went yesterday, but I did manage to get my mums and my asters planted! Today has been good, so far, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I need to get my bag and my apron done for my swaps!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you were sick - but it does sound like you got some stuf accomplished. Most people don't get that much done when they are well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails