Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pay It Forward!


I have been trying to get in on a PIF for the last couple of weeks, and I was finally able to do not only one, but two with JoAnne and Linda!

This is how it works:

I will send a small gift of my choice to the first 6 (3 for each PIF exchange I signed up for) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "Pay it forward" exchange.

Those 6 people will post the exchange on their blog, pledging to send a little goody to the first 3 people to comment.

The gift can be something you have, bought, or made. Please keep the item small so that it can be mailed in a mailing envelope or small box.

So, if you would like a little something from me, just leave a comment to let me know! Be sure to include your email address so I can contact you for your mailing address.

Let's Pay it Forward!


1 comment:

  1. Morning,

    I'd Love to try this again, I tried it on my blog but got little response.

    Have a great Thurs.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails