Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend Wisdom


It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.
~Dick Cheney
I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of Dick Cheney, but this quote is so true. I wish you all a belated Happy 4th of July, and I hope you all had fun! If you didn't do it yesterday, I ask that each one of you takes just a few moments to think about what makes our country so wonderful and the price that has been paid by all of our veterans and their families.

1 comment:

  1. I love the vintage print! Hope you are having a great weekend. Can't wait to hear what you and the family did to celebrate the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails