Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Memories

Since we’re taking a walk down Memory Lane, here’s another montage I put together 2 years ago for my Southern Family Reunion.

My handsome grandpa, (Charles), is the handsome sailor you see at the beginning of Moonlight Serenade. This is his family. It starts with my great-grandparents as kids, then goes through the mid-1970’s or so. I was wanting to make this a montage about “the kids” (grandpa and his 5 siblings), and to give the younger generations an idea of what life was like “back then”.

My great-grandparents (Ralph and Mary) were married in June 18, 1918, and by August 18, 1918, Ralph had landed in Europe to fight in WWI. He wasn’t gone long, though. They had their first baby in 1919, with two more to follow in 1920 and 1922. Then they took a break before having three more in 1927, 1929, and 1933!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails