Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Strep Boats



Saturday, Taylor had his Raingutter Regatta for Tiger Cubs. He did an AWESOME job, although he didn't get the credit (or trophy!) he deserved. Long story short, they messed up with the brackets and instead of Taylor getting 1st or 2nd, like he should have, he didn't place at all. He was pretty bummed about it, but Grandma and Grandpa are going to surprise him with a little trophy.

Sunday was a lazy day, and I mean LAZY! I don't think anybody really got anything accomplished. Landon wasn't feeling very well, so he and I cuddled on the couch most of the afternoon. Jeremy and Taylor went over to have SIL cut J's hair. When they got home, I made supper, we watched a movie, and went to bed!

Landon had his 4-year check up Monday afternoon, and we found out he has strep throat, although he insists that his throat doesn't hurt. He had a fever Sunday afternoon and broke out in a rash all over his back and stomach.

I'm supposed to go to Chadron this weekend with my parents to pick up some stuff my great-uncle has in storage. My throat started itching yesterday, so I may have to stay home - don't want to expose all those folks in the nursing home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails